|Season(s)||S3, S4, S10|
|Date of Birth||July 30, 1980|
|Origin||Vallejo, California, USA|
April Michelle Bowlby (born 30 July 1980 in Vallejo, California) is an American actress best known for her supporting role (Kandi) on Two and a Half Men.
Bowlby moved to Manteca, California, as a child and attended East Union High School. She studied ballet and French at Moorpark College before deciding to pursue an acting career. She studied drama with Ivana Chubbuck and secured a role in a major television series (Kimber/Kandi in Two and a Half Men) within months of her first Hollywood audition. Bowlby has appeared on many TV series including CSI as "Kaitlin Rackish" in 2004, CSI: NY as "Jenny Lee" in 2005, Freddie as "Sydney" in 2005, Stacked as "Jasmine" in 2005 and How I Met Your Mother as "Meg" in 2007. More recently, Bowlby took on the role of "Natasha" in All Roads Lead Home, a 2007 movie about a 12 year old girl who loses her mother in an automobile accident. Bowlby is starring in the upcoming 2008 comedy movie The Slammin' Salmon as "Mia". She resides in Los Angeles. She has natural red hair and blue eyes. She is single and has no children. Her pilot, Drop Dead Diva, was just picked up by the Lifetime Network. Played "Stripper" in the US adaptation of Kath and Kim.
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Kaitlin Rackish (1 episode, 2004)
- CSI: NY - Jenny Lee (1 episode, 2005)
- Stacked Jasmine (1 episode, 2005)
- Freddie Sydney (1 episode, 2005)
- Two and a Half Men - Kandi (15 episodes, 2005-2007)
- Sands of Oblivion (2007) (TV) Heather
- All Roads Lead Home (2008) Natasha
- How I Met Your Mother Meg (2 episodes, 2007-2008)
- The Slammin' Salmon (2008) (post-production) Mia
- Drop Dead Diva Stacy (Series regular, 2009—present)